Sandy Curtis finalist in Romantic Suspense Category. Cross fingers Grievous Harm gets up.
Australian Romance Readers Association
Voting has opened today for the 2014 Australian Romance Readers Awards. Below are the finalists in each of the nine categories, as well as finalists in our three special Members’ Choice categories. ARRA members can now vote for their favourite in each category. (The voting link has been sent to all members via email.) Voting will close on 14 February.
Winners will be announced at the Awards Dinner to be held on 7 March 2015 as part of the Australian Romance Readers Convention.
Here are the finalists. Congratulations everyone!
Favourite Paranormal Romance
- 12 Daves of Christmas by Juliet Madison
- Called by Fire by Delwyn Jenkins
- Dark Moon by Leisl Leighton
- Haunted Ever After by Juliet Madison
- Shadow Hunter by Mel Teshco
- Shield of Winter by Nalini Singh
- Smash by Susan Child
- The Curse by Jennifer Brassel
- This is Your Afterlife by Vanessa Barneveld
- To Love a King by…
View original post 739 more words